Masterskill – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS) will have the next intake in September/October 2012.
The programme curriculum approved by the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC), Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) and endorsed by Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE). The course duration is 5 years ( 2.5 years at Masterskill Campus JB and 2.5 years at India for Clinical).
The full fee of the course is RM300,000.00.
Masterskill University College of Health Sciences (MUCH) are pleased to offer scholarship for MBBS programme for the next intake in September/October 2012.
The details of the scholarship are as follows:
Scholarship Amount Qualification CGPA
=================== =========== ======
1) 100% – Full scholarship STPM/Diploma 3.9 and above
(Including registration fee)
2) 50% – Partial Full scholarship STPM/Diploma 3.70 to 3.89
3) 35% – Partial Full scholarship STPM/Diploma 3.50 to 3.69
- Diploma must be from – Pharmacy, Physiotherapy and Medical Imaging and must be approved and accredited by MQA.
- As scholarship awards are limited and competitive, only candidates who meet the minimum criteria specified by MUCH and MOHE are eligible to apply.
- Meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship.
- All scholarship applications will be evaluated and short-listed by the Scholarship Awards Panel of MUCH. MUCH’s Scholarship Committee reserves the right to change the criteria from time to time.
Closing Date : 15th September 2012
via: TheMIND’s Bulletin Board (TheMINDBB)